Friday, August 30, 2013

Bittersweet Bellarific Friday



Today's Challenge is Flower Power

Why Bittersweet?

Because this is my last official day as a Bellarific Babe!!!

I have been wonderfully blessed to be a part of Em's amazing team of terrifically talented women and this last year has been fabulous!!!

Emily is a creative, kind, passionate and "full of life" woman!

A woman I respect and love!!!

I am going to miss you Em, but will play with your amazing images FOREVA!!!!!

My flowers are pretty hearts from the Hearty Grass image!

I love some of Em's Older images and this one is on sale!!! It's SOOOO pretty!!!!

Make sure you head over to Blogabella to see the pretty creations!!!!

Other supplies

Sentiment and Snow Globe Die-Impression Obsession

Markers by Touch Twin
Ink: SU Gumball Green, Pool Party
Sakura White Gel Pen
Ribbon

See you soon Sistah's


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your beautiful Bella posts!!!!! Love her stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****