Friday, June 7, 2013

What a way to end a Bellarific Week!



It's a dreary day here, but you can always count on a friend to lift your spirits
In the Spirit of Sistahood, the challenge for today was to create a Friendship Card


Ramona is bringing sunshine and love your way today!

Coloured with Touch Twin Markers

Have a Fabulous weekend and don't forget to head on over to Blogabella to see the Delish creations from our Fabby DT and Da Sistahood!!!




If you haven't seen all the new sneak peeks of the up and coming release, you can also see them on Blogabella. I totally {Heart} these sweet new Characters!!!


and of course here is the Sketchy Poo for next week....you can go Square or Round.... It IS hip to be square!!! lol. Make sure you get your submissions in to Em before Friday next week to win some stamping bucks!!! It would be a great time to win some free rubbah and scoop up some of these adorable new stamps..... For the Uptownie fans, there are a couple of them coming as well!




Have a Wonderful Weekend and try to stay dry!



3 comments:

  1. She is a cute little image!!!!!! We have dreary weather here too. Wish it was sunny - but I guess I would rather it was dreary when I am inside at work!! Miss you much.
    Luv Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramona always makes me smile - and I love how you showcased her here! Love her placed in that die - it looks so darn great! And the vintage aging makes this a super warm card. Endearing and made me smile! It's been raining for days here too but I've been on an adventure with my Mom and can't wait to share some of my finds. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect image for this weeks theme. Fab card Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****