Monday, June 3, 2013

Quiet as a Mouse, but squeaking out some news!





Me, quiet? Well sometimes!!! I've been fairly quiet on the blog as I've been busy working on samples for Inky Antics
I was so excited when Jackie asked me to be their Guest Designer for June!!

They have the sweetest line of adorable and Whimsical Stamps, so many, that I had a difficult time deciding which one's to work with this month!




I absolutely could NOT resist sewing mouse and many stitiches!

I would tell you all about the cards, but Jackie has done a wonderful job of describing the project and introducing MOI!!! 

She also has BLOG CANDY

So be sure to pop on over and leave a comment to win a fun stamping prize package!!!!

Happy Stamping!





1 comment:

  1. Great card!! Love how you did the pin cushion inside too! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****