Friday, March 8, 2013

Gettin' Sketchy on Bellarific Friday



Hellllloooooooo Just Dropping a Line to say....

It's Bellarific Friday!!!!

and I'm getting Sketchy~~~


Coloured her with my Touch Markers 
and 
Mounted her on a Base of Shades of Gray from The Paper Loft

Want to win some Bella's?

Be sure to play next weeks Challenge

FOR THE BOYS

Mail your submissions to Ms. Em before next Friday and you can see your creation on Blogabella

and 

Maybe win some free RUBBAH~~~~

HAPPY STAMPING

3 comments:

  1. Wow! amazing card Vicki! Ramona is so adorable. Love your shades of gray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the pink to highlight against the black, Vicki! And love how you did the words too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the touches of pink on here!! Such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****