Saturday, December 1, 2012

Tami M's Coordinations Challenge!



I created this card for a Challenge that my good stamping pal Tami Mayberry is holding on her blog.
For the details of the challenge and to play along, be sure to click HERE

I used my Coordinations Black Magic Cardstock as a card base. I ran it through a Sizzix Embossing Folder and Sanded. I love the colour of the Teal showing through the back.
I used this fun sentiment from IO Stamps. The challenge was to create a quick card that could be easily duplicated. I think this one can. I was lucky to find some Seam Binding that completely matched the teal cardstock. I dragged the edges of the tree through som versark and embossed in silver. A wee scrap of DP leftover from another project formed the stump and of course some Polar White Flower Soft adds a little snow to ground the tree

Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Vicki! Love the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZER!! So stunning Vicki!! Love your tree design!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****