Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy TImes




Yesterday I came across this fabulous Sketch Challenge Blog Called

I found my way there via my Cyber Pal Tracey's Blog. I am always inspired by her lovely Scrapbook Pages and was really excited when I happened upon the sketch site because it is a wonderful inspiration to have a sketch to start with.



I'm also blessed to be on the Paper Loft Design Team, because it has inspired me to get back to the original motivation that fostered my love for paper crafting-Scrapbooking

This is a picture of my sweet Jonathon at age 3. I love his dimply chin and squeezable cheeks

For my layout, I used The Funky Saurus Line. The colours and patterns are fun and coordinate so well together. I also used Dino Track Accessories Sheet, Happy Times

I created the little number on a base of one of the patterned papers in the Hooked on Fishing Line;
The circular sentiment and number is available Here at IO Stamps

Edges are inked with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink

Hope you enjoyed my page, I sure had fun creating it!


3 comments:

  1. Love your page!! Thanks so much for playing with our sketch at MY Scraps & More!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorabel Vick! gotta go check this out.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable page Vicki! Thanks for playing with our sketch at My Scraps & More Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****