Friday, November 30, 2012

Bellarific Friday-It's Sketchy!





I am LOVING the Bellarific Sketch this week!!! I made my card a little larger this week (5"x7") to accomodate this larger Frosty Image. I coloured my card with a Combination of Touch and Copic Markers and glitzed it up with some fun glitter and Flower Soft.

The Designer Paper is from last years Bo Bunny Winter Collection, but I thought it was perfect for this card. I added an additional kraft layer and embossed it with my cuttlebug stars embossing folder.

Fun!

If you want to see all the fun creations by the Bellarific Babes and "Da Sistahhood" Hop on over to Blogabella


Next weeks Challenge is a Tag! If you'd like to participate, make sure you send your creation to Em before next Friday. You can get all the deets on Da Blog!

xxxMWAHxxx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Vicki - I have a soft spot for snowman - this is one of my favourite bella snowmen. Love the blue/brown tones. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Vicki! Love the rustic colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty, this turned out gorgeous! Great colors and love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty - love the colours and that embossed kraft paper for the background! It's got a kind of a vintage feel - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Leslie I love the vintage feel this card has.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****