Friday, October 12, 2012

Bellarific Spookarific Friday



It's a very scary day over at Stamping Bella!!! This week's challenge is to create a Halloween themed card! I LOVE Halloween. If you were reading my blog earlier this week, you know that we are even having a Halloween theme for my Parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary. How cool is THAT??? Very cool, me thinks!!!! 

For my card, I used this Fabulous be-witched ATUDE image! I coloured her with my Touch Markers and have included my colour map for your perusal!

The Purple DP is from the K& Co. Halloween Collection, the Newsprint from MME Cowboy


Make sure you head on over to Blogabella  to see all the Fabby Creations and check out the challenge for next week!

MWAH!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this... its gorgeous!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vicki!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the Vicki!! Love the sky, the moon, the newsprint paper - love it all. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, HOW have I missed all these BF cards of yours?! This is gorgeous - I love Halloween and you did a super job on this - love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****