Monday, September 24, 2012

TTC26 and CPS 284-Art LIves Here



I had a blast tonight combing the Touch Marker and Card Positioning System Challenges

I received these newly release images from Stampotique about a month ago and  thought that this Crooked House would be perfect for this wonderfully colourful inspiration challenge!

Of course I had to add this Fun Sign as well



Here's my colour map!
The awesome Fence Die is from IOstamps



My card is loosely based on the Flipped Sketch..... I used a LOT of creative Licence here!!!



Make sure you head on over to the TOUCH TWIN CHALLENGE BLOG

and the


to play along!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, this is just awesome!! I love your design and fun little creative house tag!! :) SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adoreable Vicki! Love that crooked house. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****