Saturday, September 29, 2012

Playing with Paper Loft!




I have some fun news to share with you today! I'm blessed to have been chosen to be a part of The Paper Lofts Design Team~ The designer paper is gorgeous and the accessory sheets fabulous to work with. I've had this sweet picture of Jonathon sitting on my mantel for awhile, waiting to be made into a page. I really like how Everyday Life Collection worked with this photograph

The Sky's the limit paper really made his gorgeous blue eyes pop! from the page. The weight of the Paper is heavy enough to work well as a base for a layout. For accent, I used the Live your Dream and Forward Progress papers. The Sentiments and accents come from the Happy and Good times accessory sheets. I sponged some creamy caramel ink to all the edges just to soften them a bit.

I'm very excited about being on this Design Team as I think it will give me a bit of a push to get more Scrapbooking done. Unlike my card style, which is all over the place, my scrapping style seems to be rather simplistic. I have so many pictures that need to be scrapped, so I am going to push myself to do at least a few layouts every month!

What about those scraps? There's always leftovers after completing a layout and what better to do with them? Make a card! The accessory sheets are perfect for cardmaking. I favour plain cardstock over stickers-WHY? Because when I make cards with stickers and pop the image up with dimensional tape, it always seems to fall down in the middle. Again, the weight of the cardstock designer paper is heavy enough for a card base! YES!!!! I like the look of patterned cards, as you can see here in this project.

I used the Life accessory sheet for this card!




Even decorated the inside!



Easy Peasy!!!

Take a hop over to The Paper Loft Blog

You will be absolutely Astonished with all of the Papercrafting Heavyweights that I get to play with!

Hope you enjoy my scrappiness!

Have a Fabby day,


1 comment:

  1. Another design team!!! You crazy girl...you like to stay busy don't ya!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****