Saturday, May 26, 2012

Crazy 4 Challenges 138- Single Layers




 Barbara is back with her final challenge for the month.

I'm also sad to say that this will be my final C4C card for awhile. I'm going back to School!!!
I've decided it's time to complete my Psychology degree, so for the next 18 months or so, I'll be working fairly steadily to obtain the final four credits I require to complete my BA

That means that you'll see fewer blog posts from me for the next little while. I have immensely enjoyed working with these talented crazy ladies and hope that after a long hiatus, I'll make a return!

Soooo onto the challenge!

It's a One Layer Card, one layer period. That means your base card is IT! No base card and another layer, that counts as two layers for this challenge's purposes. Embellishments are allowed .... Die cuts, flowers, ribbon, whatever, just keep the one layer thing kind of simple.

For my card, I created a Faux Layer , by cutting a "stencil" with a die cut and stamping this fun. I stamped with Spun Sugar Distress ink and sponged the inner edges of the stencil. I added some blingy rhinestones and cut two fabulous butterflies and a leafy branch with my  newImpression Obsession Dies. The sentiment is from the Life & Flowers Clear Stamp Set. Quick and Easy!!! I used Gorgeous DP from The Crate Paper Pretty Party Pad!!!

If you decide to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project, and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C138. Don't forget to go back here and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.
and be sure to visit the crazie's blog to see their amazing creations!

Going to miss you Crazy Girls!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


5 comments:

  1. miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you, miss you.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun card Vicki ... ditto what Silke said LOL ... but we know you will return one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and elements are wonderful, Vicki! BooHoo! So sad to see you go for a bit. Great things are in store for you, though! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and will miss your posts. But good luck in your endeavors in school. You will be missed. But do check in once in a while....please. Let us know how you are doing. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. /we will miss you on the Crazies, my friend, but we will also look forward to you returning when life slows down......when I have time to visit blogland I will try to keep in touch with what is new with you......

    AND...wow....you aced this one layer challenge....absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****