Tuesday, May 15, 2012

CPS 265- All Star!



Did I happen to mention how much I LOVE this weeks sketch? Seriously, it took me WAY more time to take a picture and do this blog post than to make this fun, quick and simple card. I immediately thought of the Quick2border stamp set, when I saw the sketch and built my card around that, adding the stars and sentiment from the All4stars set, both from The {Stamps} of life. I decided to make it in my Son's School colours as seeing that he only participated in one Rugby Match before he got written off for the summer, I thought I'd give him a little pick me up!!!


As far as his concussion therapy is going, he has shown some improvement, but it looks like the road to recovery might be a little longer than he hope. He wont be able to play sports this summer, but if all goes well, he'll be back in action for fall Football! He's coaching with his minor league team, so at least he's getting a little bit of a sports fix!!! I'm missing the camaraderie of the sports mom's and dads that i've become acquainted with through the years, but I just pray that he continues to see positive results from the physiotherapy and the attention of the sports Physician.

To see the sketch and play along, be sure to hop on over to the CPS blog to get all the details!


Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****