Friday, March 16, 2012

Crazy4Challenges-Going Green with Stampotique


This week the Crazies are going green with Stampotique Originals1
The challenge is to use green in your card. 

I thought this would be the perfect colour for Hug Monster. He is so darned cute and you can also get this fun sentiment to go with it~ I've had this fun clipboard kicking around my cupboard for awhile. A perfect match for the challenge !!

Here's my Touch Twin Colour Map~


Be sure to head over to the C4C Blog to link up your creations! Stampotique is giving out a sweet sweet prize to one player~

and be sure to check out the Crazy Creations!

Andrea
Kelli H.
Silke K.
Silke L
Lynda
Joycelyn
Joanne
Jessie
Frances
Cindy
Barbara

5 comments:

  1. Funny, beautiful and so cute, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  2. go go go bright green!!! I like it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki.....this 'monster' just makes me giggle....love how you used him on a clipboard....so creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sentiment that is! Great job on this, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****