Monday, March 12, 2012

Celebrate CPS!



Soooooo I am excited to share that i'm going to be a part of the CPS Design Team for a spell!

I'm keeping the seat warm for the very sweet Tami Mayberry, who is taking a little break!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE working with sketches, so I am SO looking forward to this!!!





Here's the sketch for this week





For my card, I used this awesome clear set from Impression Obsession. It's called Let them eat Cake
Just perfect for this layout I think. I added some dimension to the card by embossing the corally later with a large circle folder and the main image with tiny dots! The Dotty paper is smoochable by Bo Bunny , which you've seen quite  a bit here 'cause i LOVE it!!!!

Sooo be sure to head over to the CPS Blog to get all the details on the challenge. You can play along and win some great prizes

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****