Sunday, February 26, 2012

Project Twenty Twelve-Catching up!



These aren't all in the right order, but they should catch up up with my Project Twenty Twelve. I CAN"T believe I've been so diligent in keep up with the project. There's my sweet little "roo" all snowy nosed!



Couldn't resist this one!



Gorgeous Mom with Gorgeous Flowers on her Birthday!



 Some Vintage Ceramics-Brings back Memories from my Grandma's place!
The Little Elf is part of several pieces that belonged to my Half Brother....... I just LOVE them!



 Flowers from my Sweetheart



The first man that bought me flowers!




Art Journalling is AMAZING!



Queen of  N 401 !




Baubles in the Snow

Pretty Winter Scene


Love


Breathtaking!


Pancakes for Shrove Tuesday



Getting Prepped for Gridiron!



Getting my Supplies together


Deep Purple-Still have it after all these years

SMOKE on the WATER! Fire in the Sky!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Vicki ~ Congrats for sticking with your Project 2012 :) Adore the antique cookie jars and that snow-face pup of yours. Especially like how you've scripted and placed the dates on your pages ... I presume this is done via a graphics package? T F S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****