Sunday, January 8, 2012

Love is.............................


First Corinthians has defined Love in an honest and pure way. 
I don't profess to be terribly versed with regard to the Bible. I have some favourite psalms, proverbs and verses that have meaning to me. I can't call myself a religious person, however I am spiritual, believe in a higher power, pray and give thanks for all I have.

One of the purposes of this post is to share this newly released stamp from the Stamps of Life, however it couldn't have arrived in my mailbox at a more perfect time in my life

A healthy reminder of what Love is

To know that this is the way that I must conduct myself  toward those that I love
and
to recognize when love is not pure and move on

I hope to keep this lesson close in guiding my decisions and relationships from this day forward


Supplies:

Sizzix: Flourishes and layered dies, embossing folder




4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Vicki! I love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful, it should be framed and admired daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this verse Vicki!! Your colors and added details with the flourish and flower are perfect!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****