Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!-Remember {SOL January release)


This month, Stephanie is releasing a very neat set. It's called list2write. You can see all kinds of fabulous that the Design Girls have uploaded today here. I thought it would be fitting to start the New Year by reminding myself to remember a few things! I'm not one to make resolutions as it can be quite discouraging when all my good intentions seem to go by the wayside. Instead, I'm going to keep several things in mind.

Remember your mistakes-you surely won't repeat them again

Remember the lessons that your Mother taught you
 you didn't see it at the time,  but she was amazingly accurate wasn't she?

Remember that you are your first priority; if you can't look after you, you can't look after anyone else

Remember not to lose your sense of self and focus by relentlessly trying to accommodate others

Remember you can't accurately predict a storm 100% of the time, but you should always have an umbrella on hand just in case.

Remember those that love and support you

and

Remember to let go of those that don't



I whipped up this pretty dollar store notebook quite quickly by combining the lovely papers from the Prima Printery collection. I stamped the flower image onto the greenish paper and trimmed it, using a Vintage Brad as a focal point. I trimmed around a pre printed section of ledger looking print and added the sentiment with Licorice Ink by Stephanie Barnard. The little buckle on the band was a Magnetic Closure that was available through Basic Grey a Gazillion years ago!!!

Here's another quick share for you!



Just a fun card using List2write and build-a-paisley

Hope that 2012 brings you all that you're looking for!




2 comments:

  1. How lovely your first card is and how true and lovely your things to remember are! Your second card is so darn cute!! Just stopping by and wishing you and yours a Very Happy Healthy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****