Friday, September 9, 2011

The Sun is shining on me today!



Why is it shining on me??? Because I have EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE.............oooops! Sorry, am I shouting??? Well that's because I have something REALLY EXCITING TO SHOUT ABOUT!!!!!



I have been bestowed the honour (and I mean that with the utmost of sincerity) to be working with a FABULOUS group of extremely talented designers on the Shinhan Arts Design Team.


 I've had a couple of weeks to play with these fabulous art markers and I have to tell you that I am absolutely loving them. The colours are very vibrant, the ink as juicy as a ripe peach  and the barrel of the marker quite comfortable. You can view an awesome video HERE. Also you may want to check our Facebook Page for the most up to date information, links and fun contests and giveaways. You can also follow the links on my sidebar to see the Touch Twin Blog and The Company Website!

You may have noticed that in my last few posts, I've used the Touch Twin Markers, but I had to keep the DT stuff under my lid and I was just BUSTIN' to share the news!!! I created this simple card for a couple of reasons, I wanted to create something quickly to add to my announcement and I wanted the image to stand out. I used these fabulous stamps just recently released from Stampotique Originals: Under the Parapluie, by Maryse Carrier and the sweet matching sentiment  Rain Rain by Janet Klein.

I'll list the colours as i've used them

Cat: CG 1, 3
Dog: BR 97 and Y141
Bird: B143, B64, Y35
Grass: GY174 and 175
Umbrella: Y34, 37, 38 and 45
 In addition I used a random button and Bakers Twine as well as Viva Pearl Pen in Kiwi.

Again, I can't tell you how thrilled I am about this!!! I'm not shouting now, I've had a little time to breathe and recover from all the cartwheels I performed when asked to be a part of this amazing venture!!!! I truly hope that you enjoy what you see here and all the amazing creations of my fellow Shinhan ARTisans~

Happy Stamping!


Vicki

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, Vicki! Love your sunny card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOHOO Vicki, LOVE the sunny card, I need some sunshine right now!! What a super CUTE design LOVE the twine!!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new DT! Love this image and it's colored so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats girl...Congrats...I love all your cards...your work is always beautiful!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the dt, Vicki!! You are so deserving. Love your coloring and CAS design with the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, cutie.......looking forward to your creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Vicki! And I love your sunny raincard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on making the DT.. I just adore this card.. that image is AMAZING! Your colors ROCK! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****