Monday, July 25, 2011

With Sympathy



Normally, when I create Sympathy cards, they are fairly neutral in colour and tone. This care is a little brighter, but perhaps it conveys a them of brighter days ahead. I created the soft flowers by using my spellbinders flower die cuts, then adding some Sunshine Yellow over the fronts, leaving the border tocreate more dimension in the middle.  The sentiment for this set is from The {Stamps} of Life  Sympathy4you set.  Leaves were made with a SU flower punch and Ribbon from SU as well. Border Punch is from Martha Stewart and I used the Beaded Oval Die from Spellbinders

Have a great week!

9 comments:

  1. What a great card. I especially love the softness you added to your flowers. What a great idea to add flowersoft. I think I've found a new use for the fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vicki another one for papermood.com; I love how your sympathy card is not sombre and still using some bright colours it's still respectful and tasteful. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. Whoever receives it will be honored to have it.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Card Vicki! TFS
    Miranda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card, Vicki! Lovely and with richness to it! The buttons give it a friendly touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****