Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Stampotique Designers Challenge #28-Newsprint/Book Pages



This week our fantastic host, Jo Capper-Sandon has challenged us to use newspapers/magazinenewsprint on our creations. Our challenge is open to any stamps this week, so please join us by linking up directly to your creation HERE on the Stampotique Designer Challenge Blog. We will choose a winner randomly and announce it at our next challenge.

I used tons of fun products available at Stampotique Originals for this challenge. What do you think of this fun sentiment? You can find Altered2cute here at the online store. In addition, I stamped Owl with Wings and coloured him in with Copic Markers. I used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die cut and Stampin' Up DP to make the flowers. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Stormy Sky Distress Ink. The centre of the Flowers are Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears and the small piece of the Ribbon Ruler was actually salvaged from the packaging.

The Challenge Blog Posts new samples over a week period during the challenge, so be sure to go back to the blog regularly to see the fabulous creations!

Happy Stamping!

I uchallenge.

8 comments:

  1. SOOO Lovin this Vicki this is 2 cute girly!!! LOVE that little owl peeking over! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this Vicki! I can't wait to get my craft room put back together and try this... Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how fun!! I just love the owl and your design!! Gorgeous gf!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool card! love the little owl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the design of this one! So cool and unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****