Saturday, March 12, 2011

C4C 78-Terrific Trees!



Hey there! Hope that you're all doing well! I have to apologize for my lengthy absence. Just wasn't feeling up to snuff at ALL! The drastic daily changes in the weather have been playing with my noggin in a big way and as a result, I managed to make it to work, just coming home to laze around! Think I'm back in the swing of things though and I had a FABULOUS time creating this creation for this weeks Crazy4Challenges Challenge!!!

The Challenge is Totally Treerific this week...........hehe..............Tree-rific!!! Ohhh I am such a card........or those headaches Really have caused some permanent damage! Anyway, I suppose it's just my silly factor springing back...........Speaking of SPRING.....can you all put a good word in for some warm weather to make it's way to me?

Crazie Silke L would love you to use some trees on your card this week! I just loaded my card into the challenge blog and boy oh boy you need to see these amazing creations! All I can say is WOW!!!!!



For my card I used the FABULOUS Trees2build set from the {Stamps} of life. There are so many fun stamps in this set! It's perfect for Spring cards!!!!! Designer Paper is from Basic Grey Pyrus Collection and the pinked heart border punch from EK Success!!!!

Here's the links to my Crazie Girls...........................

Barbara Cindy Frances Jessica


Joanne Joycelyn Lynda Maria Silke Tammy


And if you want all the scoop on how to play along
head on over to the C4C Blog


12 comments:

  1. so very pretty Vicki, love your tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Vicki! Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the colors. Maybe I'll challenge myself to play along today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki...you didn't skip a beat on your mojo....this is fabulous...love the dps you used....and the embellies which were placed so fabulously.....wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome Vicki!!! I love the little bird and the colors are wonderful! Glad you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love all the paper piecing! What great choice of papers, Vicki! The patterns and colors are gorgeous. . .love that little birdie and buttons too!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a fabulous creative card i love it
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...your crack me up Vicki! Your tree is totally tree-rific!!!! The DP really rocks for the tree top! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that tree, Vicki! It's so whimsical! Glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so funky, and FUN!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****