Monday, November 22, 2010

TS Monday-Warm up with a Hot Chuppa!


Today's challenge is to incorporate a hot beverage into your creation! I think that although my creation says "perks" I would prefer some nice Hot Chocolate or Green Tea in my cup Thank you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of Coffee Brewing, but can't seem to get past the taste, no matter what I add to it...........nope, not even a little nip of Bailey's or Kahlua can entice me to drink the stuff. It's WAY too bitter for me.................Now a little Amaretto in black tea is quite lovely. Have you ever had it? It's called Blueberry Tea. Funny because Amaretto is an Almond Liquer, however when combined with Tea, it does take on the flavour of Blueberry.

So if you'd like to play along with the challenge, head on over to the Totally Stampalicious Blog to get all the details and to link up your creation!

The sentiment on my card hails from the newly released Attitude Ruby Set. If you scroll down one post, you can view one of the main character images in this sweet new set!

Supplies:

Stamps: Attitude Ruby Totally Stampalicious
Paper: Dark Brown-DP Oliver-Basic Grey
Template from the Cutting Corner
Flowers: Prima
Brad: Basic Grey

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

  1. Hmm..I might have to try that - all tea I have tried tastes like dirt!!! I love the smell of coffee - but hate the smell of tea. The girls at work and a bunch of my stamping girls (you included) like tea - I'd like to like tea, but just don't!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your yummy cup card with those papers!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the template. I'm with Jax, I'm not a tea drinker but I'll take the Amaretto :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cup shape Vicki!! Gorgeous work girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh...that's fun! Yep, it's officially winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fabulous...love the paper piecing and the rich fab colors...hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****