Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge Two-Summer Fun




Hello! Vicki here! I am excited to be the hostess this week

Today's challenge is to create a Summer Themed card! Summer's coming on fast and I'm looking forward to see everyone's interpretations of this theme. Play along with us and you could be the winner of a 5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Please link your card here and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword prc2

How about a Tea Party under the summer sun in the freshly mowed grass?? I remember entertaining my teddies and dollies as a little girl. I had the sweetest miniature tea set when I was a child and coupled with my easy bake oven, I would host the most smashing tea parties! I always liked when my guest were the non human kind which meant more sweets for me!!!!

Mimosa is having a Tea Party of her own. This stamp is one of several Bildmalarna Stamps that Amy is now carrying in her shop!


I coloured my image with Copics and added some silver gel pen .........The grass is created with Ultra Fine Flower Soft in Sage Green

Don't forget about the sale going on this month at Paper Romance!
10% off orders of $25 or more!
Use code word PRChallenges

Head on over to the Challenge Blog to view all the sweet creations

We are celebrating our new challenge blog by offering up some.....
BLOG CANDY!!!!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
How about a $25 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance!?!

Rules...
1. Become a Follower
2. Post this picture on your side bar linking back to this challenge blog
3. Spred the word!!! Post this candy on your side bar, or in a blog post.


Leave a comment on this post in the challenge blog stating that you have done these things to be entered!!!
Winner will be posted on June 30th


5 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****