Saturday, March 20, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C 29-It's a Spring Thing!





The challenge over at Crazy 4 Challenges this week is to create a spring themed card. For my card, I used the image and sentiment from Hoppin' into Spring, a pretty set from Our Craft Lounge.

The Designer Paper is from Bo Bunny a Gift of Love Collection as are the Flowers. Image is coloured with copics.

If you would like to play along with us, all you have to do is create a card/project and upload it to your blog and/or to your SCS Gallery using the keyword C4C29. Don't forget to go back to the C4C Blog and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

Don't forget to check out my fellow "Crazies" creations, by checking out the links on the sidebar.

Happy Stamping!


Digital Delights by Louby Loo

11 comments:

  1. this is great, vicki...and it screams spring! i plan on smelling like dirt at the end of several days myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! What a sweet spring card Vicki!!! The sentiment and image are awesome!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love that saying...for the gardener in me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, I just love this image and sentiment. You just sold me on it! I do love to dig in the dirt! Darling card, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous creation, Vicki!!! That sentiment is just perfect for any gardner and those papers are just YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Spring-y card! Love it Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic sentiment Vicki! Love your layout and papers are well! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful Vicki!! LOVE your coloring on that image!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****