Saturday, January 30, 2010

Crazy4Challenge Week 22-Life's like a Lollipop



Well, that can be up for a LOT of interpretation eh? But for me, Life is Like a Lollipop because essentially, life is SWEET! Yes, SWEET.............I'm pretty blessed to life a rather comfortable existence......... a roof over our heads, a good relationship ,black clothes on my back ;-p) food in our bellies and a job that I love! so life IS sweet! Even when i go through challenging or tough times (there's been a few over the years) It is SWEET to know that I can and have over come them! Life is Sweet and so is Landon!

Landon is a darling image from my friend Lori Boyd's Lollipop Collection! Our Challenge this week was to use Lollipops in our creations! Not necessarily the stamps, but lollipop paper, stamps embellishments. Well! The only lollipops I've got around are Lori's Lollipop Stamps!
You can purchase her line at Stamping Bella


Landon is coloured in Copics! I'm not sure where the DP hailed from, but it's cute eh? It was in a pile of DP's that I swapped out ..........note to self.........for future reference jot down the name of the manufacturer on loose dp! Please play along with us, we'd love to see your creations. Head on over to the Crazy4Challenge Blog for the scoop and to see what the Crazies have got for you this week!

Hugs and Love

10 comments:

  1. Love this, Vicki!!! This paper is so perfect for a little boy!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Vicki! Adorable stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. vicki...this is too cute! beautifully colored...amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fun card Vicki lovin the bg and that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie and love that DP too

    ReplyDelete
  6. the dp is perfect for your Lollipop ....so boy in design and color.....

    truly hope you are recuperated from your fab trip..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect papers for the image!!! Very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Vicki! Love the darling image and the paper is perfect for him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Vicki!! I love Landon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****