Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge


Keeping it Simple is the Objective of the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge! Now that we're getting down to the wire for Christmas, there's probably less time for stamping, blog surfing and if you're stamping, it might be your last minute dash to get those Christmas cards or gift items created.........lol........ I am working on a couple of Albums at the moment and I am keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be done in time!

Anyway, I whipped up this card in a Jiffy, using the Road Hawg set. I coloured the Hawg with Copics, cut him out and mounted him on dimensionals over a plain black strip that I lined with white gel pen to create a road.


A little rub on, filled in the white space to the left of the sentiment. Did you know if you play along with the challenge, you could be the winner of a $10.00 Gift Certificate to the Totally Stampalicious Store? Visit the Challenge Blog HERE for all the deets!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

10 comments:

  1. I love this Vicki! Simple and fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the hawg!!! Check out that earring!!
    this is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I may have to get this my dad is a biker :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make simple FABULOUS!!! He totally ROCKS, Vicki!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husbands rides his bike everywhere. I showed him this card which gave him a great laugh. Too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee heee!! This is AWESOME!! FUN FUN FUN image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can only say he is too cute and what a hoot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****