Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The {Stamps} of Life-Joy2Christmas Scrapbooking!


Here's a quick and easy project completed with the StampsofLife Digital Joy2Christmas Set. If you visit the website in the next few days, I've created a project sheet on exactly how to complete this page!


This was a photograph of my sweet babe when he was two years old. Boy oh boy time has flown by! I didn't really like the look of the posed picture in it's entirety, too much grey carpet and faux backdrop, so I cropped it down from 8x10 to 5x7.....I wanted to focus on Jon's sweet little angel face!!!

Supplies:

The {Stamps} of Life Joy2Christmas Digital Stamps
Kraft and Red Cardstock
Wide Ribbon
DP from MME
Buttons, Linen Thread and Brown Thread for Machine Stitching
Chipboard Numbers
Felt Flower
Mini Glue Dots

Hope you enjoyed this project!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Great scrapbook page! The time does go by way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page, Vicki! It lets the photo be the feature in the midst of those adorable elements! And what a little cutie he was then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page.... thanks for sharing your little sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh look how cute he is!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is beautiful Vicky! Your son is adorable and I love his smile!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL job on the frame...but that sweet little cherub face is to die for cute!!! where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, you scrapbooked!!!!! I knew you could do it! And do it well, too! Your page is wonderful. Love your son's cute little face, the big ribbon bow, the stitching around your elements...

    Now, remind me again why you don't scrapbook more often? ;P

    Your page looks wonderful, Vicki! Can't wait to see your next ones! *wink*

    Cindy
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! A scrapbook page! I love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness!! How precious this is!!! LOVE your layout and adorble photo!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****