Monday, November 2, 2009

The Pink Elephant-Challenge #39


I was totally thrilled when sweet Lori Boyd and Robin Willis asked me to join this fabulous challenge group!

The challenge this week is a colour challenge using Brown, Yellow, a colour of your choice and a neutral of course!

I've copied from the website the details on how the challenge works:

Challenges will begin on Mondays and Close
Sundays at 12 midnight EST !!
Winners will be announced on Sundays.
If you upload your project to SCS please use keyword TPE, but also add a link to it in
Mr. Linky so we are sure to see it. You can hook up with Mr. Linky on The Pink Elephant Website
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Challenges are open to worldwide participants. All projects are welcome...cards, layouts, altered items and any other paper projects. To enter, post a link to your creation in the Mr. Linky box below. For complete instructions on how to enter challenges, there is a tutorial in the FAQs on the sidebar.

The Sponsor for Today's Challenge is Betty Roberts, one of the Fabby DT members. Make sure you head over to the Pink Elephant to get the links to the DT sites! Their blogs are definitely worth a visit. I'll have them added to my sidebar a little later this week!

For my card, in addition to the brown and yellow, I choose to use a Dark Teal Blue, Prism Equivalent is Mystic Dark. The image is Hot Cocoa Billy, one of the newest digital images from Pink Cat Studio. I coloured Billy in with Copics and gel pen........Cuttlebugged the main brown templates...........Ribbon and Buttons are misc. I sure hope that you will play along!

**note: If you have any trouble with Mr Linky, please just add your name and direct link in a comment telling us that you are having problems and one of the DT members will be happy to add your link so you are entered into our challenges.**


Have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Hi Vicki! I am glad you have joined the DT too! I love your work! I can't wait to see what you come up with every week! Welcome again...woot woot!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new DT position Vicki! I love your work and it is great to see it in so many places!! Fantastic card girl! Billy is too cute!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet Vicki and glad to have you on the team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card Vicki!! So glad that you have joined the team!! I love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, your card is so sweet! Great coloring! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Adorable that Little Hot Cocoa Billy!!! Your card is super and I am so happy to have you on the team!!!

    Pink Hugs ~ LORi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card Vicki! And welcome to the team!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****