Saturday, October 17, 2009

Crazy 4 Challenges Week 7-It's a Sketch


Although I am October Hostess for our fabby Challenge Group, I was kindly rescued by Cindy Haffner, who designed this awesome sketch for me! Thanks a bunch Cindy!

If you would like to play, we would love to see you share your creation here. Please upload your creation to your blog/gallery using the keyword C4C7 and go to the Crazy4 Challenges Blog to add it to Mr. Linky so we can all access it.




This image was just released yesterday at Pink Cat Studio Digi Stamps .
Hootie and Squirt are happy on their Stump Perch! I coloured this image with Copics and cute three layers of images to add a lot of dimension to this card. White Gel Pen adds some accents and Diamond Glaze gives the owlie's glassy eyes!


The Dotted DP is from Graphic 45 (yep, I'm sure today!) , the lighter blue paper from Imaginisce and sponged on the edges with Dark Teal Pigment ink. Buttons are from Micheals. I threaded a thin strip of coordination cardstock through the buttons for a different look!





Here is a copy of the Sketch if you'd like to play along!


Having a fabulous weekend with my Girlfriends at Jactopia!!! I hope that I'll be really creative and have lots to show you next week!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki*****

12 comments:

  1. What a darling card with those cute little owls and all those polka dots. Love the red accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Vicki!!! Love where you took your photo too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' clever I LOVE it! Again, your coloring ROCKS my world and the buttons are a fab touch! What a fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked the sketch Vicki, you ROCKED it!! You are driving Frances crazy with those sweet OWLS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card.Love the colouring and those owls are just so cute.

    Have a lovely day, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not driving me crazy anymore LOL cause I have them and even played with this one earlier today .... loving your card btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, Vicki, I love the owls, the colors are very cool... Great work... *smile*... Happy weekend..;-) Big hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love that image, Vicki...this ROCKS!!! The little heart buttons are PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute Vicki! I love the little owls and your heart buttons are really darling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The owl eyes have it!! The whole card is just so cute and pretty too! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loooooove this!!! I've owl-ways said that no one rocks snow scenes like you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****