Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Gift Card Holder Card!


Gee, I have been trying to get this post up for a couple of days for goodness sakes!!!! My internet has been misbehaving and just wouldn't let me do a thing.....or maybe it was blogger, I'm not quite sure!!!!
Anway, this card is made with Balloons, an accessory from the new Hanna Stamps Birthday Set. There are lots and lots of cool accessories in this set!!!! Kristi has a great special on purchasing the entire September release in addition to a Back to School sale!
The little pocket on the card is glued on very carefully, so that a gift card could be inserted into the pocket, which is a Sizzix die. The image is coloured with Copic Markers. Prism equivalent for the Cardstock is intense Pink P111-E. I used some white gel pen on the stitching to emphasize it and cuttlebugged the pocket with the numbers template. The DP is from Paper Trunk.
Hope you enjoy the card and we'll see you tomorrow!!!!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Technology sure can be frustrating at times don't you think?!! Love your pocket card!! The colors and design are fabulout!! Beautiful coloring on that image too!!

    Have a great weekend!!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this simply perfect card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Vicki! The colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Great idea for a gift card.

    I heard blogger was out for some people for a couple of days. Too bad they never post announcements about such things...at least not ones that are intelligible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never seen it before....I will use it Custom gift card when i needed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****