Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas Stamping Challenge and letting the cat out of the Bag!

Our challenge this week was to create a Christmas Card using non traditional Colours! The image I used is from one of the very first stamp sets I purchased, a little dated but sweet!!!



The DP is from Scenic Route, last year's Christmas Collection I think! Coloured with Copics and sponged in with Pink Pigment Ink. A little Gel pen for that snow effect! Organdy Ribbon from Michaels and the Border Punch is from EK Success.
Make sure you click on the links on my sidebar to see all the great DT work!
So, a little more on "THE SECRET"............... I am thrilled to tell you that all summer I have been sharing in the excitement of a very cool Chicka that is opening her own Stamp Company very very soon. Check out Kraftin' Kimmie's Korner for all the details!!! It has been over the top fun watching Kimmie's venture come into fruition and I feel blessed to have been along for the ride!!! It won't be long until you get to see what Kimmie has in store for you and I can show you some of the images that I've been playing with!!!!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Vicki! You will be a wonderful assett to Kimmie and her new company! It will be fun to see your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! I love the colors and the image and your great detailing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Vicki! I can't believe how many Christmas cards you must have done.

    And the news about Kimmie's stamps is very exciting! Can't wait for some peeks to start happening!! Congrats on being involved!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Vicki!! Love that image and the pink ink is sp pretty!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all! What awesome news! A new stamp company! I can't wait to see the beautiful stuff you'll be creating. How exciting!

    Your non-traditional color card turned out fabulous, Vicki! Gosh, you've been a busy girl. . lots of stuff going on in your life so for you to contribute your talent for CSAYL. Thank you for all the beautiful cards you've been creating for our blog.

    Hope all is well!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image! and a very cute card!!
    Can't wait to see/hear more about Kimmie's new company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card Vicki and congrats on being on the new DT can't wait to see the new stamps

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute Vicki!! Love that adorable image, never outdated!! Great take on the challenge.

    Can't wait to see your creations with Kimmie's images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Vicki on being a member of Kimmie's Krafty Girls - Can't wait to see the stamps and creations from everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****