Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our Creative Corner Mother's Day Challenge



This might seem a rather odd card for Mother's Day, but really I just liked the interaction between the two fish! Perhaps Mama Fish is giving her little girly fish some good advice!


Robin is our challenge hostess for the Month and Jennifer Meyer of Stamps and Smiles will be giving away some new release sets this month! Follow the Link on my Sidebar to see the amazing creations of my OCC Chickas!!!!




Also a big thanks to Robin for this Sweet Blog Award! The wording for this award is as follows:
The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

So, I will choose...................

Jacqui Lines-

Diana Gibbs

Adela Rossol

Nikki Fairbairn

Janna Hull

Stamps are from Stampendous, I used my Cropadile to emboss the "bubbles" into the white card back and used copics on SU Shimmery White Paper!!!!!

Don't forget to enter for the OCL Blog Candy if you haven't yet!!!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. I love your card Vicki and such a great image, gorgeous colouring as always. Congratulations on receiving your award and so deserving. You are a sweetie for passing to me :-) Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I have this set; but I'm often stuck for ideas of what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet Mother's Day card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki I love your fishies, super job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card!! I can so see this as a mamma and baby fish! And I am so doing that cropadile embossing. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card - Vicki - love the fish bowl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fish are SPECTACULAR...I love this as a Mama Day card...perfect, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way cute and super job on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is THE card, that I sat and watched you color at 4am!!!!!!!! Love it, and love what you did with it....I miss you and thanks for making my stay at your home so much fun, I hope to do it again sometime...this time you will know I am coming...but who will I bring???
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card Vicki! LOVE the fun images, they are SO cute & what a precious sentiment too!

    Have fun this weekend,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH Vicki...as always..so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable little fishy card! Neat tip to use your cropadile to emboss!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****