Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesday Colour Challenge







I love the days when I am home and can play the Splitcoaststampers challenges. The Colour and Sketch Challenges are my Favourite!

Its interesting to see the huge differences you can see in the artwork, despite the fact that everyone is using the same colours!!!!!






You can see all the great samples HERE


For this card, I used the Cafe Hanna stamp along with Hanna's everyday sentiments. I stamped the card with Momento Rich Cocoa ink and coloured with copics to compliment todays colour challenge, which was Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Vanilla. I found some matching DP by K&Co.





Cuttlebug, White Gel Pen, Blue Bayou Ribbon and

Vanilla coloured Prima's add a little pizzaz to the card.

If you don't play already, give the challenges a try. They allow you to expand your creativity while belonging to a community of great people who love what you do too!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would say she looks pretty pleased with herself and she should. You have decked her out just so well. A really pretty card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****