Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Do not Open until Christmas!


I don't think I would open until Christmas if she told me not to!!!!! I created this card for a splitcoaststampers colour challenge yesterday.

This is Sheer, another fun and funky image available at Stampotique (click on my sidebar link, that will take you directly to the site!) I can't get enough of Daniel Torrente's Gothic Style Girls and characters.

I used a cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background for the card. To deepen the look of the embossing, I rubbed a Riding Hood Red inkpad over the entire card back until it picked up the ink on the higher parts.

The Bag and Bow is from the Hanna Stamps perfect present set. the sentiment from Stampin' Up!


Have a wonderful Day!

9 comments:

  1. Rockin' Card! These stamps are too funny! They remind me of Wynona Rider or Johnny Depp in Edward Scissorhands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little Goth Girl stamp ! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy smokes Vicki, this is great...I LOVE LOVE this card....:)) LOVE that bow too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny! She looks like me after any shopping. LOL Not my favorite task.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card looks wonderful, but that girl scares me. Give her some food and some mood enhancers (= chocolate).
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - I LOVE this, Vicki!! You are just rockin' these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cool! Love the retro colors with this stamp - perfect pair!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable...I love the stamp and how you created with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****