Saturday, May 10, 2008

While I should be out gardening.................


because it's a beautiful day and because the Flower beds need attention, instead I prefer to work with earth inside..............earth tones, that is!!!!

The truth be known, I am a horrible gardener, it is not something that I enjoy and quite frankly, plants ought to steer clear of me, I have a tendency to kill them........not intentional, but inevitable!!!!

So I created this card for the Design Team Challenge that is posted each Friday over on the Hanna Stamps member forum.

Shannon, our hostess for this week challenged the members to create a card using Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red and Always Artichoke. As you can see, I used all three on my card base. Panels of colour were embossed with the Cuttlebug embossing folder for extra texture.

The image comes from the Garden Stamp set that is now available over at Hanna Stamps. I coloured the main image with Copic markers. Ribbon is from Cosmo Cricket and the little metal "happy " embellishment is from the local $$ Store.

Enjoy yourself today and Play safe!!!!

5 comments:

  1. What a great card. My card for the challenge is rather plain this week. I gotta get some more of the new Cuttlebug folders. I can't find them around here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I can't wait to get my set. Hopefully this week sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this...LOVE LOVE this card...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like those colours together, they look really good! Like the embossed panels, too!

    Cindy Major

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great card the colours are so rich.

    Bela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****