Saturday, May 3, 2008

Internet Problems-Doesn't that just get your goat!


It got my goat this week, in fact it drove me round the bend, frosted my pumpkin and almost had me wiggin' out (lol!). Once I resorted to the fact that I may as well just relax and post when everything was settled down and working, I was all better!

When you learn to think differently about a situation, you can quite readily reduce stress and negative emotions. Once I told myself a far worse fate than having no internet service could be bestowed upon me, I was able to focus on other things and actually get a little cleaning done!!!

This card was created for the Hanna Stamps Design Team Challenge, posted each Friday on Splitcoast Stampers. Would you like to know more about it?? Click HERE

I used Prism Cardstock as my base for the card. I love the weight, sheen and citrus like texture of this yummaliscious paper, which comes in a rainbow of colours. I used Intense Kiwi.......even the name sounds delicious!!! The striking Striped paper hails from Basic Grey Sultry collection...........simply candy for the eyes!!!!!

The challenge was to combine stamp sets to make one card. I used the Umbrella and Sandcastle from Fun in the Sun, one of the latest releases over at Hanna Stamps. Sweet Sophie is the scene stealer here!! Don't you love her Belly Button Bling Bling?? Primas, Dew Drops and Stickles give the finishing touch!

Want to see more samples for the Newest Hannas? Check out the design team gallery HERE

Stay tuned for a Feature on Stampotique tomorrow!!!!!

Enjoy the Sun!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this card is stinkin' cute. I love Sophia and she is a scene stealer. Love the belly button bling, that paper is yummy looking. EXCELLENT job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Vicki, LOVE the fun image and your coloring is beautiful. Looks like you had a blast with everyone , how fun!!!

    Hope your computer problems are over! Have a great week, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use stripes horizontally. What am I thinking? I love this Sophie G image and it goes so darn well with that sand castle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****