Sunday, March 16, 2008

New additions to the Hanna Team!





I have a REALLY REALLY exciting announcement. Two Fabulous stampers are joining the Hanna Stamps Design Team. Niki Estes and Amanda Sewell



Both of these ladies are creative and talented. Their Blogs are well worth a visit. Amanda has family that live only about 10 minutes from me, so I am anticipating that we will meet soon and STAMP!!!!! She is so talented.

What can I say about Niki.........well we made a card last week that was uncannily similar (Great minds think alike!!). Anyway we got to chatting and I asked if I could put her on my Blog role because I love her artwork. Little did I know, that Kristi had asked her to be on the design team (see.........great minds think alike!!!)


So welcome to the team ladies!!!! Please pay their Blogs a visit.....you won't be disappointed!!!!!

Here is Hanna having a little workout.........building some muscle!!! This fitful image is from the Lets Get Physical set from Hanna Stamps. I do believe that Kristi still has a sale going on over there!!! How do you like that groovy colour combination. Honestly, when I first saw groovy guava, I was sure that I would need a little pill of the same colour (gravol) to soothe my stomach. Now I must say that Guava has truly grown on me!!!! I love it with certain colours, such as celery!!! The funky DP, Ribbon Charm Hardware can both be found in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Mini Catalogue.



1 comment:

  1. Great card, Vicky! I know what you mean about groovy guava. I have a hard time using it, too. Thanks for mentioning my blog and joining the Hanna dt. I am very excited!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****