Monday, January 7, 2008

Pigs don't fly, but sheep do!!!


Well, they do in my imagination. These cute little sheep are a part of the Punny Farm set. One of the latest sets from My Favorite Things to be released this Wednesday.


This is a simple one layer card that I stamped and coloured with Watercolour Crayons and Aquapainters. I chalked in the Sky and Shadows around the Sheep and Lambs with Stampin' Pastels.

I poked tiny holes around the lambs muzzles to thread wire for the Balloons through and attached the wire to these Teal coloured Balloon Brads. A single Flower in the hair of the Black Birthday Sheep sets this dolly apart from the rest!!!! On the inside of the card, I have stamped the sentiment "Herd it's your Birthday"!

Follow the Sidebar to MFT to get the scoop on these up and coming sets and stay tuned to see what's on the grill tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love this! You are so creative! I can't wait to see what's next. Congrats on your MFT guest designer win...you certainly deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Vicki, LOVE the fun images and embellishments. Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This is amazing! Oh I can't believe how fun this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job! This set is great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just positively adorable girl! You are rockin those stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****