Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Candy!! It's safer when packaged

I have decided in my commitment to work toward fitting into my summer close, I will create packaging for each and every piece of candy that comes through the door !! THAT way I will surely not eat any chocolate before it's time.

Since I am at risk for being late to work, I'll get right down to the nitty gritty! I made this little chocolate ensemble using the Celebrations set from Hanna stamps. I stamped the acetate with white Stayzon, letting it dry before scoring it. The lips and hearts were then stamped on labels and wrapped around those yummy Hershey Nuggets! mmmmmmm, have I ever mentioned that I LOVE chocolate (lol!) The circular tag was made by colouring and cutting out the image, layering it onto a 11/2" circle before paper piercing and mounting that circle onto the SU! Scallop Punch Die. The Heart on the Teddy Bear Card is a punch that I have, layered on to whisper white cardstock and trimmed with decorative scissors (phew, glad I didn't throw those out!!). Anyway ............gotta run.........I don't want to be writing a post about being out of work...........how in the heck would I pay for my stamps?????

Great day Stampin' Pals!!!!

6 comments:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****