Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Perfect Package is Coming Soon!!!


















Here is a Sneak Peek of what you can expect in the new Hanna Stamp Set "The Perfect Package" which will be release THIS FRIDAY!!!! YEP, THIS FRIDAY. Let me tell you, these sets just keep getting better and Better!!!!

This card is a Pocket Card and was also inspired by Charlene "LilLuvsStampin""
I used Cerise DP from SU as well as all sorts of punches and accessories..................

Also I have been Tagged by a Texas Grammy!!! It's not everyday that happens and all the way from Texas to boot!!!! I am so blessed to be on the Hanna Design Team with Bev. Check out her Gallery by Following the Link on the sidebar........you WON'T be disappointed. So here goes:

The rules of the game:

  • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
  • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.



Seven things about me that I am sure that you didn't know and probably wish that you hadn't heard!!!!!

  • I have spent the last 7.5 weeks at home growing fingernails!! NO SERIOUSLY.........big honkin strong back scratching nails!!! I have NEVER had fingernails............nope, not a one. They are usually non existent, paper thin and have flaked off!!! Really, the down side to this is that I now have a line up in my household (please let me clarify that this is a G rated conversation!) lining up for back scratches. PLEASSE don't inform the neighbourhood dogs, they'll all be over wagging their tails and looking for a little scratch behind their mangy ears!!!
  • I used to put Peanut Butter on my Hotdogs..............Yes, I am really going out there and spilling it all......................it is quite tasty actually and then I had to start pretending that I was all grown up, so it's Green Relish and Cheese Whiz now!!!
  • I am a DIET PEPSI holic.....................yes, I am embarrassed to admit that it is my morning ambrosia.............whether it's right out of the bottle or served in a fine glass with ice.........I can't get enough of it.
  • Did I mention I am not only addicted to Rubbah, but to Acrylic as well!
  • I KNOW that you all just want to know this one!!! I can light a cigarette lighter with my toes! (and NO, I refuse to elaborate!!!)
  • Gosh, I am running out of oddities to share..............maybe I should give you the email addresses of a few close friends!!!!!
  • When I grow up, I want to be Like a Texas Grammy (In a Stetson of course.........ya know my mom went to Texas and bought me a Beautiful Stetson, but it is too small for my Pumpkin head...........oops, rambling again!!!) and overcome my propensity for sweets!!!
And now for my Victims.............well, what I really mean is the peeps that I want to play tag with today:

Pat Huntoon
Toni Tessler
Ida Krause
Lori Tecler
Jane Bosi
Marilyn Sanclemente


and

YOU

Seriously, check out these ladies Blogs. They are fellow Bloggers Challenge Club members and they are a creative and talented stamp artists

If you are still reading, I am offering Blog Candy one post down. Now I know that a lot of you have the stamp set already,,,,,,,,,,but there will be some other surprises in the package and you could always use the set for BLOG CANDY!!!!!!




10 comments:

  1. Super cute card and case Vicki. LOVE the fun colors and the NEW stamps are really sweet. Congratulations for being picked for the Guest Designer on MFT! You deserved to win, your cards are always so gorgeous and super creative! Have fun with MFT!
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh - so CUTE! love your shading and paper piercing on the tab punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put peanut butter on my cold pizza for protein.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one wonderful card ... absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaaaaahhhhooooooooooo!!!
    Vicki! I love that card ... every little inch! You GO girlie!

    And I must say .. I am ROFL at your 7 little known facts!! Hoot! Hooot! There is a caveat to growing weary of sweets --> the "salt" craving rushes in! hahahaha More chips & salsa please! Now I need to go admire that card again!

    ~Tex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh... so YOU started this nonsense! Well... what goes around, comes around... Toni tagged me... I'm tagging YOU... LOL. You know the rules, but here's my blog... http://stampwithsue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super cute! I love the polka dots..love the insight view of yourself as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card--excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh aahhhhh! Gotta get that Hannah set!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****