Monday, November 26, 2007

Stamping like a Texas Grammy!!!!


This was another FABOO week on SCS for Featured Stamper, Texas Grammy!!! She is a Fellow Design Team Member for Hanna Stamps with an awesome Style. Check out Bev's Gallery Here Also, if you check my Hanna Stamps Design Team Sidebar, you can link to Bev's Awesome Blog!!!!!

Congratulations Bev!!!! It was really fun to play today and thanks to BETH for organizing these awesome challenges each week!!!

And now for the down and dirty on the Card. The idea for this card was cased from Bev's Card
The main image is from the Time Well Spent stamp set. A terrific new Level Three Hostess set that will appear in the Spring and Summer Catalogue. You can get this set starting in January when you host a qualifying workshop. The missing you sentiment hails from the So Many Sayings Stamp set, which is a level one set in the current catalogue. I used Cutie Pie Designer Paper and Pomegranate Ribbon, both which are SU! featured Specials presently. Contact me if you wish to benefit from any of the current sales

The centre of the flower is embellished with a Build a Brad, an awesome embellishment that is available in the current catalogue. The dimensions of this card are 4x4".

Have a great day!!!!!!

Vicki

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the matching brad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *****faints******

    Oh
    my
    goodness!

    I am sooooooo not worthy!!
    But I do LOVE this card!!!

    ***blushy***
    Tex
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****