Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Lazy Long weekend!


I had such a large to do list for this weekend, but got little done, well that is on my task list. I did manage to spend some time by friends pools, catch the Simpsons Movie at the Drive in (not my cuppa, but Jonathon sure loved it!!!) Work out at my new Gym (40 lbs to go to my goal!) and clean my truck (now that was an interesting feat!! There must have been three years worth of crumbs in there!!!!

Thank Goodness it's a long weekend!! That means that I will stamp like a madwoman tomorrow to get ready for a few events this week! Anyway, here is a little something to tide you over until I can get some new projects scanned and shared!

This card was created with the Garden Whimsy Stamp set, Eggplant and Olive Ink and Paper!! A very simple design, It was cased by a wonderful card I saw on Splitcoaststampers! No special techniques here, just quick and easy!!!! I can't remember who the artist was, but Thanks for your inspiration and clean design!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****