Tuesday, April 10, 2007

What Happened to Spring






After being spoiled with warm weather last week, this weekend was a huge disappointment. It reminded me of Easter Weekend three years ago, when there was quite a bit of rain, followed by a big freeze. The caption on the Egghunt Layout for that year was "Eggs on Ice".

This was the first year in many that I didn't rise before dawn to hide eggs in the yard. We travelled to visit family for the weekend and now that he is 10..........well you know!!!! He was more interested in riding the new dirt bike. It was Very Cold watching him zoom around the track and he did get a LOT of mud on the tires............made for some nice pictures though........I'll have to post a layout soon! For now, here are a few pictures...............that is My Aunt on the back of the bike with Jonathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****