Wednesday, March 21, 2007

AU Chocolat



Isn't this patterned paper just Delicious?? Featured in the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue, Au Chocolat is a rich assortment of Chocolate and Vanilla Paper. Looks Good enough to eat!!!! I created both cards using some of the designer paper. This Paper will work with Cute and Whimsical as well as elegant styles of Cardmaking. To make the Doodle Card, I stamped the large flower on Chocolate Chip Cardstock and embossed with Gold EP. I then cut it out and mounted it on the embossed background with a large dimensional. The scalloped edges were rimmed and embossed in Gold Glory. Papers inked to the edges with Chocolate Chip Kraft Ink. I stamped the Sentiment on the layered Tag Punches before running it through the embossing template.
For the Chocolate Chickie, I stamped the image on the backside of the designer paper and cut out each peice, layering onto an image that I had previosly stamped and colour onto vanilla cardstock. I used a metallic gel pen to highlight the glasses and presents and stickles to the bottom of the pants and the middle of the sunglasses for some ZIP!


10 comments:

  1. These are super...love the use of DP (esp. pieced on as pants!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. vicki, your cards are so wonderful....awesome job. regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those polka dot pants are so cute! Where can I get a pair? Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these cards are fabulous! I really need to get this paper! Your work is so detailed and carefully executed. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these cards are utterly gorgeous! Love the fun factor on the bottom one! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do fantastic work...glad to find your blog! Thanks for stopping by mine. vicki
    (love your name...same spelling and mine)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never liked this set, but you have made it chic and now I want it!!! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous! Love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! These cards are fabulous! I love the pants and bags on that girl. Your artwork is exceptional!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOLY HANNAH! You have an AWESBOMB blog! I love everything!! Look at her!! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****