Sunday, February 4, 2007

Love is in the Air!









Valentines day is quickly approaching. I signed up to do a mini album challenge with a talented group of swappers and I decided to go with a Valentine Theme. I also received 600 coasters this week and thought I better start doing something with them, rather than having them collect dust along with the "gazzillions" of other Stampable items that are screaming for attention.

Seeing that I was making one Album, I decided to make a second one for my son for Valentine's day. He hasn't seen it yet, but I thought i'd share with you all, seeing that my postings have been scarce!!!!!

Hope that you enjoy the project. All stamps are copyright SU (1997-2007). All Papers, Inks and accessories on this project are Stampin' Up! Products.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****