Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's like Christmas!

Not just because of our record snowfall. It actually looks more like Christmas now than it has in the last few months. Jonathon was hoping for a snow day, but no such luck!


I was so excited to receive my SU! Spring Catalogue preorder yesterday. I can't wait to create and share many new projects with you. This card was created with the Doodle This and Doodle That Stamp sets. The images are SO sweet and will make lovely spring cards. I think that they will be ideal for scrapbooking as well. I also used The Big Blossom set to stamp the pink flower on the back of the cardstock and cut out the image. What do you think of using the embossing template over the watercoloured images? These Cuttlebug embossing templates are the best!!! I am waiting for several more that should arrive later this week. Yeah!!! Christmas twice this week!

2 comments:

  1. I love your stuff. I'm looking forward to more of your creations with the new spring mini sets!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****