Sunday, June 2, 2024

Impression Obsession June Release-Day 2




June 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW June Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the June Release week (June 1st – 7th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



I have always enjoyed looking at people's Bullet Journals and decided I would give it a try myself this year. I used a combination of Stamps, Die Cuts and Stencils to create my pet themed June Calendar. 
 For this project I used CL1299 Talk to the Paw,  CL1293 It's a Pirate's Life, Die 1301 Paw Heart and Stencil 45 A-1 Paw Love


I used the Stencil and It's a Pirate's Life to make this fun card!!

All the Products can be found under the New Products Tab on the IO Stamps Website.

Follow the links to see the DT creations






I




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****