Monday, April 15, 2024

IO Stamps April Release Hop- Celebrate






Good Morning!!






April 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW April Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the April Release week (April 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!





Today I'm featuring the Everything Roses Stamp set. For this card, I coloued the rose with Copic Marker. I then used the foliate from the  Layered Posy Die set I just trimmed off the small circles that are in place to mount the posies in that set. I cut a sentiment banner from the Jumbo Pinked Sentiment Banners Die Set and used the sentiments from the Alphabet Sayings MOM set and the Mother's Day Garden Set






I masked the Roses while stamping a flowery border, coloured with SU Blends and Copic Markers and cut the image out to mount upon an embossed back ground. What about this lovely HUGE Celebrate Die!!!! I am in Die Heaven here!!!! It can be found in the NEW PRODUCTS tab, along with the stamp set



Lastly, I wanted to design a very simple card. I stamps the background with the sweet little squarish stamp in the set and just over stamped the back ground with the roses and foliage. Simple, yet pretty I think!!!

Be sure to visit the designer blogs to see the amazing samples!!







XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****