Saturday, March 16, 2024

Chick's & Bunnies and Spring, Oh My!

 









March 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW March Release products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the March Release week (March 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you added your pastel colors to that first card with the bunnies. These are so perfect for the Easter season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post radiates brilliance! Insightful, well-articulated, and truly captivating. Thanks for sharing your valuable perspective with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****