Monday, January 15, 2024

How you Bean? Impression Obsession January Release Day 1


Welcome to the January Release Hop!
January 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW January products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the January release week (January 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!


Today I'm featuring the How You Bean Stamp Set with the Matching dies
I coloured the sweet little images with Copic Marker.
For the background, I used some pistachio ink and the new Windows Stencil



I used the adorable paper from the new Pooh Patterned Paper

Follow the links to see the DT creations



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****